Our beautiful Bed and Breakfast is a short drive to the “best small town in the U.S.” Lititz, PA. Visitors at our Top 10 nationally rated (as rated by bedandbreakfast.com) have access to nearly anything you can imagine. From hot air balloon rides to golf to horseback riding to tour via Amish buggies, there is no shortage of ways to spend your time while staying at Speedwell Forge.
Among the fun things to do while staying at at Speedwell Forge Bed and Breakfast are:
Rest and Relaxation on over 30 acres
- Tour the Wolf Sanctuary of PA which is located next to the B&B grounds
- Play golf. There are 8 courses within a very short drive
- Play mini golf. There are dozens of outrageously cool place nearby
- Food and more food. You won’t want to miss our amazing breakfasts served as part of your stay but you have dozens of restaurants, refreshments and snack stores to enjoy for lunch and dinner. (or just to get something to munch on.)
- Horseback riding – Yep, there are plenty of places to ride these magnificent animals
- Ride a hot air balloon. The Lancaster County area is well known for it’s scenic beauty and there is no better way to see the big picture than from 500 feet above!
- Check out the wealth of entertainment in the area
- Enjoy the wide variety of beer pubs and micro-brews in the area
- Visit of one of the wineries or wine bars within a short drive from Speedwell Forge
You can see a comprehensive list of fun ways to spend your time, just visit our Things To Do page